James Corbett is one of the world’s leading analyst in geopolicy. Not long ago he published movie – “Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve”. Author in his journey to explain existing circumstances goes back not only to the roots of the FED but gives us a good lesson about banking history.
To fully understand what is happening in Ukraine we need to go back in time. Since the end of Second World War globe was politically divided in two hostile camps. On one hand we had the USA and Western Europe forming common trade bloc and the NATO alliance. On the other hand we had the USSR.
In 1991, following dissolution of USSR former members of the Warsaw Pact (East Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary) and Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia were left out of direct control of neither newly emerged Russian Federation nor NATO. So called ‘buffer zone’ was established. NATO and the US hegemony was heartened even more when Boris Yeltsin organized military coup and Russian economy was left in shambles. The bipolar world lost one its contenders.
Some time ago I posted an article about methods used by banks to influence and govern the world. Some of you may have put that between conspiracy theories. For proving my point I got my hands on very interesting report. “The Network of Global Corporate Control”. Prepared by Swiss organisation lead by James Glattfelder and Stefano Battistona. Since 2007 till 2011 they investigated capital connections from 43 thousand global corporations. Below I present their results.
From over 30 million companies found in the Orbis database they chose 43,060 supranational corporations from 116 countries. From these 40 thousand over 5 thousand operate in global stock exchanges.
Regarding animosities between rich north and poor, bankrupting south I would like to show you the blueprint that leads to countries being on the brink of collapse. We have to understand that so called ‘helping or saving Greece, Spain’ is nothing else but further, perpetual indebtedness of societies. Means borrowed from those ‘helplines’ are tunneled not to help citizens but banks and corporations. These banks and corporations were on the borrowing spree which is the cause of the whole problem and after they wasted money on uneconomical projects now they want more to cover their deficits.
- Deutsche Bank on the brink of bankruptcy
- Global Structure of Ownership. Result of a 4 year long research
- War on Cash – a Piece of a bigger Puzzle?
- Immigrants flooding Europe
- The Madness of the ECB
- Permanent portfolio models and their long-term ROI
- Trader21 - lecture presented at Fx Cuffs
- Are we waiting for another ‘2008’?
- Why Brexit is sending seismic quakes all over the world?
- The true reason behind armed conflicts
- 2016 Forecast - Checked!
- Bond market crash – an accident or a new trend?
- War on cash gains fresh impetus
- The world of gold is about to change
- Independent Trader News – summary of December 2016, part 1
- The Prophecy of Ben Bernanke
- Will FED initiate a (mini)crisis?
- FANG - stocks the street buys
- How to conjure results better than expected?
- How bankers created National Socialism – a history lesson